What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS-LBF in a hefty billiard with a plateaux heel by BSP pipes.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

GH&co Kendal flake in my Sav deluxe milano Canadian.

GLPease Telegraph Hill in a Ben Wade freehand

Manil La Brumeuse semois in my no-name meerschaum bent egg.

Gawith Hoggarth Rum Twist (rope) in a MM Legend.

CH/Gawith Hoggarth Rum Twist in the same MM Legend.

Kramer's House Aromatic in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

H&H LJ heart VA in my Moretti magnum bent Rhodesian.

HH Vintage Syrian in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

IRC Slices in a Stanwell Golden Danish 1/4 bent dublin.

...final pipe of the day...Nightcap in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" billiard... :cheers: 

Earlier, it was The Smoker Ltd. Civil War in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Next is Dunhill Navy Rolls in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard.

After a day of 5 bowls of RY, am finishing out the day with some of the "new" Crown Achievement in my GBD 0438 "Garland" bent chubby Rhodesian. Lane got this one right just as they did with the "old" version back in the early 70's. mmmmmm  :twisted: :twisted: 

I mixed some leftover scraps of Solani ABF with some leftover scraps of MacB ODF and a pinch of latakia and stuffed it all in an old cob. I could be onto something here; this is a damn fine smoke!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.