What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marble Kake in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Smoker's Haven In-B-Tween in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Just opened my tin of the "new" Crown Achievement and am having my first bowl of this in my Cumberland Dunhill grp 5 pot. It's been over 30 years since I last smoked this blend and first impressions are this is a WINNER !  :twisted: 

MacBaren Solent Mixture in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Longchamp leather-wrapped billiard

The last of some Embarcadero in an MM Country Gentleman

Having my second bowl of Lanes 'new' CA and have to say they've nailed it with this iteration just as they did back in the 70's/80's. A true Latakia lovers bac that smokes cool and smooooth !! Having this one in My BBB Own Make Virgin that I smoked the 'old' version in  years ago. It's come full circle  :twisted: :twisted: 

Cassi's Cocoa in my straight grain bent Dublin with the rusticated rim, called my birthday pipe, by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va./DFK #1 in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville. Next is Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

...final pipe of the day...Lane Crown Achievement in a Ser Jacopo blast apple... :cheers: 

I recently bought a Peterson 107 and have decided to smoke only Dunhill Royal Yacht out of it. We'll see if my refined fast buds (?) can sense the difference

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

McC's dark star in a GBD bent bulldog.

edited for poor typing skills

Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Listing this a few minutes early: Jim's Working Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg.

GLPease Telegraph Hill in a Knute of Denmark freehand

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in a Sydney P Ram squat bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.