What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.J. Heart Virginia in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian.

My bits and pieces blend from leftovers of tins and baggies.  I call it "bangers and mash"  in a churchwarden.  Its a mellow lat blend right now.  That will change im sure.  It sure did taste swell!

McConnell Scottish Cake in my Piersel Rhody this afternoon.

MkRFMTIwQkY1NjA2NDdBRjhGQTc6MjY5MGIyNzIxYzljOWQwMDFhZTE3ZmY4MjljN2Y4MjA=

Cheers,

RR

MacBaren Solent Mixture in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

...final pipe of the day...Walnut Flake in a Ser Jacopo blast billiard... :cheers: 

SG FVF folded and stuffed into a plain Edward's bent. Started about 75 minutes ago; seems like about half the bowl still to go.

5100 Red Cake in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

A few minutes away from smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a really big 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter.

Two Friends Celtic Mist in a straight Alpha Gremlin sandblast.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Ben Wade freehand

Good Morning,
To start the week off it's SG FVF from '09 in the Altinok Ornamented pear with my travel mug of black Ethiopian coffee.

Happy Monday Smoking,
Paul

Pipe1.jpg

Sutliff Black Cordial in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

The last of this trade sample of year 1941 George Washington Cut Plug in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

...early AM...OGS...then, Capstan Flake (Blue)...now, Sutliff Sweet Virginia as I begun the break-in of a Ser Jacopo blast Bulldog... :cheers: 

...up next...Sutliff Red Ribbon... :cheers:

Clear and cold a Royal YAcht sort of day so I'm on my second bowl of it today, this one in one of my Charatan Special Pots.  :twisted: :twisted: 

I'm going out for a smoke and it's Telegraph Hill from '05 in the Karl Erik Freehand with some hot Earl Grey tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.