What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some McClelland PCCA Tudor Castle after dinner tonight, in a Taylor Ashton Old Church XXX apple.

Banging some Raj's Court in my Pete Donegal 90S....Devil o'er my shoulder...

It's taken some time for this blend to grow on me, but it's finally hit its stride....

Had some most excellent McConnell's Scottish Cake this afternoon in my Piersel Rhody.

Got some P&W Churchill awaiting for after supper, in my Mastro Poker.

And the final bowl will be Night Train, in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Kajun Kake in the Walt Connoy suede finish with ivory military stem.

11354650636_89cf91a010_c.jpg

Dutch Masters Whiskey Cavendish in a 2013 slight bend red stone Rekamepip Rockcob poker.

...final pipe of the day...enjoying a bowl of Cob Plug in a '66 Dunhill shell billiard while listening to a live Dire Straits concert recorded in 1992... :cheers: 

McClelland Grand Orientals Yenice Agonya in a Savinelli Punto Cervo.

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Solent Mixture in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg. Next will be Smoker's Haven Select Mixture in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Just finished this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob. Next is Pipeworks and Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in a Nording freehand

Sam Gawith Jubilee 2012 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

This morning I have smoked a new cob of C&D Haunted Bookshop, followed by another new cob of their Old Joe Krantz. I'm preparing a tr.com review of of the HB and needed a heads up comparison.

The rest of the day I will put Lane Crown Achievement through the paces.

Good Morning,

To start off this OT day it's Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong in the Karl Erik Freehand with a huge travel mug of black coffee to help keep my eyes open on the ride in. I thought about keeping them pried open with toothpicks but decided on coffee.

Happy Saturday Smoking,
Paul

url]

Russ' Monthly Blend--Snow Drift in a Bjarne Viking Classic sandblast banker.

...early AM...Lane BLWB...followed by, Altadis Red Ribbon...now, PS Nat. Dutch Cavendish in a Ser Jacopo Billiard/Pot... :cheers: 

...up next...Dunhill Flake... :cheers:

Carter Hall in a 1979 smooth medium bend billiard made in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.