What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob. Next is Virginia Spice in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Longchamp leather-wrapped apple

Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Good Morning,
I'm starting the week off with Compton's Balkan Mixture in a Ben Wade Rusticated Billiard with black coffee.
Happy Monday Smoking,
Paul

BenWadeBilliard.jpg

...early AM...PS Turkish #84...now, Dunhill EMP in a L'Antra blast Canadian... :cheers: 

...up next...PS Natural #1... :cheers:

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Sydney P Ram Canadian

Some G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug this morning, in an EJames Mulberry poker.

Having some more of my "bombardment" 'baccy, some Sutliff 507C Virginia Slices in a Charatan Special Banker I got back in the mid 70's. This is some tasty stuff well worth smoking IMHO  :twisted: 

Earlier, it was L.J. Heart Virginia in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS. Now, it's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Stonehaven in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in a Nording freehand

Very much enjoying a bowl of Capstan Blue in a Savinelli Artisan bent long-shanked Rhodesian.

4noggins' Three Blind Moose in a Zenz Apple. A great dessert smoke while reading a book.

Something new to me after dinner tonight = Cornell & Diehl Briar Fox, in the Todd Harris Celtic Morta Dublin.

The power in ours and several other neighborhoods went out a few minutes after my last post, and came back on about a half hour ago. Nice to be back to my regular routine. I did smoke most of the time I was off line, including having a very good cigar. Now, I'm smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. And going to play catch up on my work.

JimInks":bhb0evg9 said:
The power in ours and several other neighborhoods went out a few minutes after my last post, and came back on about a half hour ago. Nice to be back to my regular routine. I did smoke most of the time I was off line, including having a very good cigar. Now, I'm smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. And going to play catch up on my work.
Eh? Still having power issues Jim?? I would have thought you'd be well shut of this by now!

Good to hear you're back to your regular routine though!

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.