What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W Churchill in my Mastro Poker right now.

Have some of my very favorite VaPer up next - aged 2015 w/15% added Perique, in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Revor Plug in a Radice rind natural Lovat/Dublin... :cheers: 

Smoking some Comoy's Cask #11 in my Altinok meer I got last year . brother AJ sent me this to try and it's a nice "Balkan Lite" blend so far! Might be a good one to intro someone to Balakan blends.

Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter.

Brewdude":dduau5g3 said:
JimInks":dduau5g3 said:
The power in ours and several other neighborhoods went out a few minutes after my last post, and came back on about a half hour ago. Nice to be back to my regular routine. I did smoke most of the time I was off line, including having a very good cigar. Now, I'm smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. And going to play catch up on my work.
Eh? Still having power issues Jim?? I would have thought you'd be well shut of this by now!

Good to hear you're back to your regular routine though!

Cheers,

RR
Thanks for the good thoughts. The weather was perfect today. I don't know what caused it, unless it somehow dates back to the ice storm problems we had. Maybe something that was "fixed" became unfixed? I hope this is the last of it, though.

Presbyterian Mixture in a Comoy's Royal Guard billiard.

This C&D Briar Fox was recommended to me some time ago and it went from my bucket list to the "lets buy now" with this last order.

This is my second bowl of Briar Fox and I must say,it's pretty damn good. A plug of sorts -- similar in composition to C&D's Working Man Series: 5 O'Clock Shadow.

Let's just say, I'm pleased I got 8 ounces of this.

Thumbs up. Enjoying it in a Dunhill Root Briar EK billiard tonight.

Dunhill Navy Rolls in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard.

Pipeworks and Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Trypis acorn

Kramer's House Aromatic in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Three Friars in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Starting out the day with some McC's ketchup/sweet, some Bulk 2010 in one of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmm  :twisted: WAKE UP Jim! You've had enough time to sleep !! Smoke, smoke, smoke !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Worthmore billiard

...early AM...Dunhill EMP...followed by, Dunhill Flake...now, V. Manil's Thick cut Semois in a Ben Wade blast apple... :cheers: 

...up next...ES 4th Gen 1931 Navy Flake... :cheers:

I finally woke up! Starting off with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Jim's Va./UnBur #1 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

I'm smoking Holiday Mixture Match in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.