What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...Dunhill Flake...now, MacBaren Matured Virginia in a Ser Jacopo "Divina" Billiard.../b] :cheers: 

...up next...ES 4th Gen. 1931 Navy Flake... :cheers:

On the tail end of a bowl of Carter Hall in a Savinelli de luxe Milano 121KS. Fantastic way to start the day, paired with some Vietnamese drip coffee.

GLPease Stratford in a Longchamp leather-wrapped billiard

Happy Sunday, gents. Smoking some G.L.P. Haddo's Delight in a bent semi rusticated Nording, enjoying the weather and getting some yard work done.

BRG in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul.

Heine's Blend in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49), a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Grasmere Flake in a Servi egg (what other pipe to smoke on Easter!)

Three Friars with some Golden Sliced mixed in around the middle of the bowl. In my Mm Country Gentleman cob. The Country Gentleman is sort of an egg shape.

McConnell Folded Flake in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter.

Peterson Irish flake in my Ashton pebble grain bent bulldog.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

'06 McCranie's red flake in my new Grandi blowfish.

Having my third bowl of one of my "bombardment" baccys, some Former's Cross Grain Flake in a tanshell finished Charatan Freehand Relief Dublin I got back in the mid 70's . This is a VERY NICE straight Va, smooth, bite free and no burley or casing just nice sweet Virginia w/just a touch of Perique that you can't really taste. I like it  :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.