What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance in a Peterson St. Patricks Day 2003.

I am smoking in my Nording freehand

GRAND MARNIER

Very satisfying with a mellow, nutty flavor, this medium mixture is based on fully-rubbed Burley-Virginia Cake Cavendish and is seasoned with black ribbon, lemon Virginia and a small amount of Xanthi. The orange liqueur top not combines well with this blend to produce a fine smoke with a truly refined aroma both in the pouch and in the room.

and it is awesome

Royal Yacht in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera. This will finish the tin.

Just finished smoking Sutliff PS Old San Francisco in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021. Next is Sir Walter Raleigh in medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand.

Scotch Flake Aromatic in a Lane-era Charatan sandblasted pot.

Just finishing this bowl of Sutliff #507 Virginia Flake in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter. Next will be Wessex Burley Slices in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker.

...early AM...BLWB...followed by, GLP Odyssey...now, Bugler Turkish shag in a 1982 Ben Wade freehand Dublin... :cheers: 

...up next...MacBaren Vintage Syrian... :cheers:

Just finished a bowl of dark burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Something v different for me: Vermont Meat Cnady in a Storient LvCleef meer (that's the sort of thing that makes its way into my orders when I make them v late at night).  Fortunately, it wasn't as sweet and didn't burn as hot as I thought it might

Escudo in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard.

McClelland 5100 in a straight grain Stanwell Silver S Dublin.

Just finished a bowl of Dark Bird's Eye in a Stanwell Nordic sandblasted billiard. Now smoking Marlin Flake in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Cornell & Diehl Poplar Camp in a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat 5th Avenue with a Walker Briar Works Forever Stem.
20140604_143201.jpg

Dark Flake Scented in a sandblasted Tinsky bent apple.

The Liskey arrived just in time for the Town & Tour Tour heading for walkabout with Levi, broke it in with HU Tobacco Director's Cut, and epiphany from first puff to last. Levi had a great time........... Howdy Doody BoBer's, now drowning myself with PRM #8, strong and black, of Cafe Cubano.  :face: 

14322862244_ae685e2dd8_z.jpg

HU Flanagan in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.