What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of this sample of Union Square in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Sutliff PS Court of St. James in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter.

A couple of minutes away from smoking Peterson 3Ps in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy. Have enough for one more bowl.

A couple of minutes away from smoking Solani Silver Flake in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Heine's Blend in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49), a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

...Condor Plug in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem ajustomatic Billiard.

LNF in a Savinelli Capri Root rusticated brandy.

Woke up early enough for a Town & Tune Tour with a trip to the restaurant but my legs weren't with me on the same page so after a nice smoke of Director's Cut in the Scottie Piersel Morta Dawg and 4 PRM's, strong and black and returned to the prone position for my legs.

14084210795_c8b282c621.jpg

Arose again and the legs are just not willing to play nice so I told Levi walkabout is delayed due to my legs and the fact it is warming up way too fast headed for the mid 80's but there promises to be a very nice sea breeze later this afternoon so with a little luck we'll get an outing then. In the mean time I'm enjoying some H&H Marble Kake in the freshly reamed MM Diplomat with blue and white Forever Stem. Happy Sunday...... :D

Broke open a jar of 2006 Anni Kake from my cellar and am loading up the JT Cooke and brewing a Cafe Cubano, strong and black on the side.

8381846188_f3b6a45a88.jpg

OGS in a 1950's Peterson Deluxe 155. Little black coffee on the side.

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 MM General cob. Going to get a new smoke now. Next is the last of this sample of Solani Aged Burley Flake in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

Now enjoying Director's Cut, from HU Tobacco, in the Maigurs Knets Calabash with Masur Birch Cap, a double Cuban Espresso riding shotgun. :)

8998756255_e96375488c.jpg

Count Pulaski in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural.

Now that my sweet tooth has been sated with a cup of Tiramisu Gelato I'm satisfying my eye candy craving with the Trevor Talbert Morta with silver band.

11484175753_bbb927e480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.