What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, it was Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit. Now, it's Sutliff 1849 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Solani Aged Burley Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Sutliff 1849 in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Prince Albert/Kendal Kentucky mix in a Savinelli Roma rusticated prince.

H&H Rolando's Own in my MM Hardwood Diplomat with a WBW nose warmer stem.
20140506_160239.jpg

This tasted sweet and sour and the Perique is more than a condiment. I had pepper taste from the get go and raisin starting mid way. This stuff was like CH, it practically smoked itself. Although it was windy out. Good stuff!

HU Flanagan in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem.

Escudo in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake (1978) in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth 8-panel billiard... :cheers: 

HU Old Fredder's in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

HU Tillerman in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

Peterson's Irish Flake in a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson with long stem.

Finishing up the day with one of the ONLY BLENDS/MIXTURES that I feel has captured ALL aspects of the original, Lane' Crown Achievement in a BBB "Own Make" Virgin st. bulldog that I got in Hong Kong back in '69. mmmmmmm Latakia !!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Frog cellar in a Peterson Ashworth straight billiard. Followed by three friars in a savinelli st. Nick lovat.

HU My Special One in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021.

HU Fayyum Kake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Elizabethan in an Ehrlich billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.