What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justpipes":5bqmy2mz said:
3 bowls of Barrister tonight at the TAPS meeting. All in 2 different Kaywoodie Handmades. Not a single bowl of Walnut tonight! :shock:
So what kind of sin is that for you Mark? Mortal or Venial? ;)

Aaron":d9qel3wc said:
Justpipes":d9qel3wc said:
3 bowls of Barrister tonight at the TAPS meeting. All in 2 different Kaywoodie Handmades. Not a single bowl of Walnut tonight! :shock:
So what kind of sin is that for you Mark? Mortal or Venial? ;)
No Sin Aaron, "There is there for, now no more condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus". :D

Just a little diversion! :lol: :D

Started off early this morning and back on track with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard.

Justpipes":uxmjczd6 said:
Started off early this morning and back on track with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante chub billiard.
Were you starting to go into Walnut withdrawls :?: :lol!:

I've been working on Mac B Navy Flake some recently although I've had some sinus cold stuff that has deadened my senses so the baccy doesent have much flavor.

EJ, he was doing penance lol... Geez I love catholic symbology. :shock: 8)

No smokes yet, but soon, very soon.

Smoking another cigar this morning. A JR belicoso. I'm not sure what its supposed to be a model of but its better than I expected. Very sweet and mellow with cedar shining through from time to time. I suspect it has some decent age on it.

Santa is probably laughing his butt off at my descriptions.

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

snow has finally stopped :cheers:

:) Paul

Smoked a bowl of BCF in a MO Meer after getting off work. Gonna have to spend some more time with this one (and start adding it to the cellar). TAD attack, Thanks :santa:

Old Gowrie - aged 8 years (thanks Santa!) - in an Upshall rhodesian

Puff Daddy":2881n6us said:
Old Gowrie - aged 8 years (thanks Santa!) - in an Upshall rhodesian
Awesome pipe PD!!!

Rounding out the days smoking with Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme bent billiard.

Boswell's Premium Burley, thanks :santa: , in a Savinelli Estella Oom Paul.

Had a bowl of Stokkebye english luxury in a cob earlier...

Right now I'm enjoying another one from Santa... A Henry Clay Toro(?) ... I'd forgot the joys of carrying a coolidor in the truck.

Boswell's Sweet and Mild. Not bad, tastes pretty good... name says it all really.

Started off the day early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Handmade Thorn 07 shape (billiard). This is an amazing pipe! It is a reproduction of the 1930 Thorn 07 shape with a push stem.

KayThorn07-1.JPG

Good Morning All,

Epiphany in a Brigham president.

expecting snow tonight :cry:

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.