What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to fire a bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo Lithos YYY Titania bent apple up here in NY. Believe it or not I got some very nice comments from folks yesterday about the nice aroma of Walnut while I was walking around NY. Surprising since most folks up here don't speak as readily to strangers as they do at home. Of course Walnut has the effect of bringing out the best in everyone! :D

Good Morning All,

Mc No 24 Virginia in a Peterson Calabash.

Went down to -9 C last night but a sunny day today.

:) Paul

Afternoon All, Embarcadero after a year + in my Colm Magner Raindrop, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Getting ready to lite a bowl of 5100 with some brown pigtail mixed in. Sure taste good!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

pipetongue1":jsa2ilg9 said:
Afternoon All, Embarcadero after a year + in my Colm Magner Raindrop, Ken :tongue:
Did Colm Magner drop out of sight? I chased one of his pipes for a YEAR,,,first reserved, then back for sale, before I could respond someone reserved it again, and so forth until it was gone.
Packing my Big Ben Meer with BLWB, Switchel on the rocks to cleanse the pallate

Heading out to my wife's high school reunion in Riverhead on Long Island tonight with a Dunhill 5102 Shell Briar and a Tinsky Coral bent apple with a pouch full of Walnut.

Even' All, Croft's Golden Burley in my Tim Hynick Calabash, Ken. :tongue:

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Dunhill Shell billiard that I had cleaned by LL after I received it from PB, who got it from JT. This pipe has been around. :lol:

Starting off the AM with some HOTW in a meer before I go visit my wife.. The rest of the day I'll take care of the Honey Do's and sure as hell enjoy a few pipes along the way :lol!: :sunny: :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Stonehaven in a Dunhill shellbriar squashed tomato.

- 8 C this morning with sunny day expected.

Morning, gents.

FM in a BBB apple. Nice smoke, but I can tell this pipe is due for its 15,000 mile maintenance.

Heading into the Michigan St. game with some Windels course-cut semois in a Tinsky; on deck, Charles Fairmorn Lancer Slices in some other Tinsky.

Buddy

Along with the normal pain meds I have to take a small valium. Between that and a good bowl of 5100 with some brown pigtail sprinled in I should be able to relax a bit. :affraid:

Cumberland in a BR billard, before that Night Cap in a Bent Dunhill.

Yesterday, Jo and I spent the day in Brooklyn, Coney Island and the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Had the pleasure of strolling the board walk at Coney Island smoking walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple. More comments on the wonderful aroma was the order of the day. We could not get that close to the Trade Towers site due to parking restrictions. It is a little tougher when you are driving a car and it would have been a tough walk for Jo. Several people advised us to not even drive down there. The last time I was here the Towers were still standing.

Now sitting at the Holland Tunnel across from Manhattan getting ready to fire a bowl of Walnut in a Dunhill 5102 Shell Briar. Heading over to Ellis Island to see where my wife's grandparents came into the US as Italian immigrants back in the 20's. They were cigar rollers.

ERR'd in a Kaywoodie panel billiard.

(JP, you were lucky to see all those places now... for better or for worse, they are all rapidly changing areas, esp. Coney. The best way to travel to the Trade Center is by subway, but as you say, it's a challenging walk, and very crowded.)

Good Morning All,

SOTE in a Brigham bent apple.

Overcast wih rain expected later.

Status
Not open for further replies.