What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Penzance in Brigham billiard.

Cool morning with sunny day here.

:) Paul

Great morning here for coffee, reading the Sunday paper, and enjoying a bowl of SOTE in a Bertram bent billiard & a bowl of Engine #99 in a Comoy patent bent bulldog. FTRPLT

A Walnut, Prince Albert mix with some Perigue added, really interesting, in a Dunhill Billard.

Autumn blend in a Spanu freehand

Full Virginia Flake in a Mike Brissett billiard he made for my birthday. Just love this pipe and I forgot how much I like FVF. Just awesome.

Where has Mike been BTW?

Mikem":ittusy7t said:
jhuggett":ittusy7t said:
........Where has Mike been BTW?
I was wondering the same thing.
I have been planning to call him lately to check on him. I will try to call Mike today. He has probably been busy doing things around the house this summer and carving pipes.

Started the day with a bowl of Walnut in a Knute freehand dublin.

Good Morning All,

Christmas Cheer '05 in a Lorenzetti freehand,

Windy and overcast here.

:) Paul

Good afternoon, gents.

Laurel Heights in a Bonfiglioli "Cheap Bastard" billiard

Another nice morning started with a bowl of SOTE in a "69 DH "R" pot & a bowl of Engine #99 in a BBB billiard. FTRPLT

This pm ripped into some FMATP in an Ashton bulldog and a bowl of my jar Balkan in a big Bertram billiard. FTRPLT

Even' All, In an old Cellini Calabash, a parfait of DGT'd Dark Birdseye, with a topping of Aurora[PCCA],in my Ardor Xmas '03, Nat. with Berries & leaves. University Flake, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

balkan sobranie 759 in an antique calabash that is very small. will write review after a few more bowls.

Started this day off with a bowl of Walnut in a Cavicchi 1C Lovat style dublin. I hadn't smoked this pipe in a very long time so I pulled it of the box that I had it stored in to quell a slight case of PAD. Why did I ever put that pipe away in storage!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.