What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Brigadier in a Lorenzetti sitter.

It says -25 celsuis outside with rain expected tonight :shock: Quite a temperature swing.

:) Paul

On my way out for the daily exercise walk :penguin: with the doggies. Engine #99 and Wesley's #50 in a Jobey bent and Comoy billiard. :pipe: FTRPLT

32F here, no wind though!! 22F tonight...BRRRRR!!!!!!

Early this morning and mid morning I smoked Walnut in a Kayoodie Supreme bent billiard and a Kaywoodie Elegante full bent egg. I have been trying to catch a cold since yesterday so I think I am going to lay off the pipes the rest of the day and see how I feel in the morning. :cry:

pcca new millenium in my eltang large billiard. mm, mm, good!

Bosun Cut Plug in a Peterson silver spigot bulldog. :)

Winslow :sunny:

later tonight i'll be burning some boswells mild english in a freehand from boswell.

Even' All, SG's Xmas '06 in my Brissett Anniv. Calabash,Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

15 year old pcca beacon in a sandblast eltang billiard. man am I glad I stocked up on the new batch!

Just finished a bowl of Fox&Hound in a Kilroy canadian (yard pipe I've had over 25 years). :pipe: FTRPLT

Whats become one of my favorites, MacB's Navy Flake in a cheap Benton Full Bent.
:pipe: on All.

Good Morning All,

Curley Cut Regular in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Mild out with snow melting.

:D Paul

Morning all. McC Holiday Spirit '08 in a cob. Trying to get an impression of this blend--more of it later in a briar.

Walkin' the dogs with a bowl of Fox&Hound in a "no-name" tapered bulldog. Pipe just says "Straightgrain (in script)" on one side and "Imported Briar' on the other. Has one small sand pit on the bowl; otherwise, I have never understood what made this a no-name!! Grain is drop dead gorgeous and smokes like a dream! Oh well, for less than $20 bucks several years ago; I'll take it! :santa: :pipe: FTRPLT

Odyssey in my trusty 60's grabow bulldog! I wish I could smoke these lat-heavy blends all day, but my olfactory system gets maxed out so quick any other bowls of it just taste like empty air.

Cleaning an estate Stanwell second (Royal Sovereign) and a lovely rusticated pipe marked "Melange Italy" (savinelli?) I picked up for cheap at the antique store.

Cornell and Diehl Pennington Gap in a very nice estate pipe I received. It's been a good evening. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.