What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G&H Revor Plug in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

One from earlier... Zeal Champagne, a hand blend from a UK tobacconist, McGahey, from my home town (Exeter). They've been around since the beginning of time. The blend as described by McGahey, 'A brown Cavendish that has been painstakingly blended and aged, then double-flavoured with a fine wine extract. (Danish)'
Smoked in my Growley..!

The last of this tin of Sutliff PS Court of St. James in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

The last of my stash of Peterson 3Ps in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

McC #27 matured VA in my Old England bulldog.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

Blockade Runner in a Savinelli Artisan bent Rhodesian.

Dark Bird's Eye in an Ashton Brindle sandblasted bent brandy.

Half way through this bowl of Peretti’s Tashkent in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...final pipe of the day..."no brand name" Balkan Supreme in a Radice bent blast freehand Dublin... :cheers: 

Royal Yacht in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Almost finished smoking Manhattan Afternoon in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

Klondike Gold in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Finishing up the day with some Briar Fox in my Stanwell 45 pot I got last year. THIS is some GOOD 'baccy  :twisted: 

Sutliff PS Old San Francisco in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021

GLP union square in my Growley smooth Rhodesian.

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Solani Silver Flake in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

Sutliff PS Lord of the Manor in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Status
Not open for further replies.