What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Scottish Blend in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

Tilbury in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

DT TOI galway in my Old England long billiard, G&H Kendal flake in my savinelli deluxe milano, G&H broken Scotch cake in my savinelli deluxe milano, GLP Stratford in my Ashton pebble grain bent bulldog.

MacBaren Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Peretti’s B-94 in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles. I've enough for one more bowl.

Sutliff PS County Cork in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Stokkebye's Luxury Twist in a little Stanwell Melange Dublin... a most excellent smoke. :)

Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

P&W Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

New Three Nuns in a straight billiard sandblast Savinelli De Luxe Milano.

SG's Balkan Flake in a Savinelli Oscar Dry 123, 1/8(?) bent.

Having some pre-dinner sweet ketchup, some of the finest Red Va available, a bowl of McCranie's 2000 va Rd Ribbon in my "new" Edward's I got last month from Bro. Matia, my #54 squat Rhodesian  :twisted: :twisted: 

Iam smoking for the first time Sir Walther Raleigh Aromatic, and i must say for an Otc blend very good :shock: 

DrT999":t964cvda said:
Revor Plug in a Brindisi billiard
Damn DrT, you sure like to start your day with the strong stuff! That would kick my scrawny lil' arse every which way but loose at that time of the day! I normally reserve Revor after a hearty evening meal, and in fact have some prepped for after super tonight. It doesn't wind me up at that time.

Started the day with some excellent OGS in my estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite.

Late morning saw some Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1, in my Tinsky '13 Xmas Dark Blast Poker.

Mid afternoon burned some ODF in a Karl Erik Volcano (that wound me up!).

And looking forward to the aforementioned Revor Plug after supper, which my trusty Wiley Rhody is well up to the task!

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Savinelli Doblone d'Oro in a Ser Jacopo X-Long blast Canadian... :cheers: 

Status
Not open for further replies.