What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald Headed Teacher in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.

Former's Cross Grain Flake in my Todd Harris Stacked Dublin. :)

AJ

ajn27511":k3fxui5t said:
Former's Cross Grain Flake in my Todd Harris Stacked Dublin. :)

AJ

Damn, that's a handsome pipe aj. And I too am very fond of Former's Cross Grain as well as their Straight Grain. In fact I had some Straight Grain today after work, in my estate Hardcastle Old Bruyere doggy.

And it's very good to see you back on the board again mate!

:D

cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Astley's #44 in a no name Rhodesian lattice meerschaum purchased in '78...  :cheers:

P&W #13 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Brewdude":z7rj1p5t said:
[Damn, that's a handsome pipe aj. And I too am very fond of Former's Cross Grain as well as their Straight Grain. In fact I had some Straight Grain today after work, in my estate Hardcastle Old Bruyere doggy.

And it's very good to see you back on the board again mate!

:D

cheers,

RR
Thanks Rande,

It's good to be back among my friends again. FGCF has become one of my favorite smokes. Hardly a day goes by that I don't have a bowl. Good to know we still have some things in common. :)

AJ

Wessex B.C. Dark Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank. I've enough for one more bowl.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2002 Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool three quarter bend flat top and bottom with sandblast in-between.

Penzance in a Baraccini  Billard.  This auto spell thing wanted to say Barack billard. Why? Oh why?

Moments away from smoking Carter Hall in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. This will finish the trade sample.

Almost finished smoking Heine's Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend. Almost finished the tub, too.

Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

MacBaren Scottish Blend in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

...early AM...G&H Happy Brown Bogie...now, PA in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

...up next...D&R Balkan... :cheers:

Kendal Kentucky in a Mastro de Paja Brugo bent rusticated egg.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.