What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Rolfe in a 2013 slight bend red stone Rekamepip Rockcob poker.

Dark Flake Unscented in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Middleton Cherry in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Half way through this bowl of Middleton Cherry Match in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque. Dodgers lead the Cards 6-1 in the 5th.

...final pipe of the day...Esoterica "and so to bed" in a Tim Thorpe blast pickaxe... :cheers:

An after dinner bowl of Lady 'N', some Royal Yacht in my Peterson Rosslare 999 I got a few years ago.

Walnut Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer. Dodgers lead the Cards 6-4 in the 7th.

Bromley's tea at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in Laughing Bacchus meer in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

Half way through this bowl of Briggs Match in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend tall Rhodesian with a bamboo-style carving on the shank. Cards beat the Dodgers 10-9, and the Royals lead the Angels 1-0 in the 5th.

P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Royals and Angels are 1-1 in the 8th.

Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Royals and Angels are playing free baseball in the 10th, score is 1-1.

Bald Headed Teacher in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

...early AM...Dunhill Elizabethan in a '66 Dunhill gp. 4 shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Mixture 79... :cheers:

Getting an early start to a long day ahead with some ketchup/sweet, a bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my Dunhill Cumberland pot . mmmmmm :twisted: Chicory Coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side. :twisted: :twisted:

juice/meds at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in little pressed meer in smokingroom.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Ennerdale Flake in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root sanblasted Dublin.

Half way through this bowl of Royal Comfort Match in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Half way through this bowl of Sugar Barrel Match in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

(I wonder at times if JimInks sleeps with a pipe in his mouth?)

Mississippi Mud in my little sultan-head Turkish Meer with a cup of Newman's Reserve coffee while reading Craig Johnson's "Hell is Empty" rocking on my back porch enjoying a perfectly beautiful day in Austin Texas (totally AVOIDING the ACL crowd in town today :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.