What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Standard Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

A couple minutes away from smoking Escudo in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince. This will finish the tin. Cards lead the Giants 3-2 in the 6th.​​

Now smoking the brand new blend, MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake, in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth Bulldog with a sterling silver band. It'll be available on Oct. 20th.

Just finished smoking Motzek #8 in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS. Next is Peretti’s Burley Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Escudo in a Mr. Brog No. 43 Kentucky pear wood pipe.

Having a bowl of ketchup/sweet, some McC's 5100 RC in my Mountbatten Tanshell Canadian. Got this pipe back in 1970 and it just LOOOOOVES Red Va's !! :twisted: :twisted:  mmmmm Heinz 57  :twisted: :twisted:

Started off my smoking day with a bowl of Angler's Dream in a three quarter bend big bowl grain relief 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5. Next is Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

1st try of SG 'special flake #3' in a servi meer egg. I must say, all 6 of the 'special flakes' I was able to order smell, to various degrees, like Grousemoor, some with or without some additional '1792'. This seems like the next-to-lightest (#5 may just have picked it up from the others, if the description of it being unscented is to be believed), accoding to the scent of the unsealed pouches.

A brand new blend from Hans Weiderman: HU Scotney in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

Almost finished smoking Sutliff PS County Cork in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Smoking Dan Tobacco's Devil's Holiday in my Flogglewerks "Dragon" Churchwarden made of Myrtle wood. My favorite combination.

Synjeco Bad Nun in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

McCl Mat.Va. # 25 in a Savinelli Punto Oro 114 Extra. :)

AJ

Low Country Black in a 1979 signed Rossi Oom Paul 1886 natural.

One of the world's greatest tobaccos, Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

...earlier an aro blend that I brought back from Nils Thompsen whilst in Berlin, smoked in my NDP BSP #13

Just lit up my 5th bowl of the day, another bowl of one of my all time faves, Royal Yacht and this one in another of my Charatans, a dark Relief Billiard like this one!! It's been an RY/Charatan sort of day today !!  :twisted:  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.