What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...McC #5115 Old World Classic in a L'Antra blast Canadian... :cheers:

Dunhill 965 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Dunhill - The Aperitif in a Paradis 29 6 Rustic half bent billiard. I'm finally "getting" this blend and starting to really like it.

tea at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in huge Tinsky Black/Tan Drunken Poker in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
gots 'em, smokes 'em

Going to list this early so I can stay off the durn computer for a while: Dunhill 965 Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

After supper and watching the Redwings take the Maple Leafs 1-0; C&D Briar Fox in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221 full bent blast with sterling silver band. Special pipe to me being it was a birthday gift from my son way back when (he was a kid at the time but did pick it out so it counts) and a great smoker to boot.

Cut Blended Plug in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic military mount 320KS author.

Dunhill - The Aperitif in a Paradis 29 6 Rustic half bent billiard. After resting the pipe for a few hours and a run through with a pipe cleaner I was compelled to go for round 2.

GQ Nottingham Lace Rouge in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend double comfort stem calabash shape 483DC.

Peretti’s Burley Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot. Just enough left for one more bowl.

...early AM...PA...now, McC 2015 in a Radice dark rind XL Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...McC #715 Raspberries & Cream... :cheers:

juice/meds at this desk, DGT PrebenHolm POY/PCI 1984 in smoking room. Going back to sleep for now.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

SPC Plum Pudding in a Jobey Ivory Prince from the '80s

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

HU Scotney in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.