What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barking Dog Match in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

A couple of minutes away from smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

at "Chatz" chat now with a beer at this desk, '06 Star/East in gourd calabash in smoking room.

5100 Red Cake in an Edward's Freehand. :)

AJ

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Amphora Red Match in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega. I smoked the original in this very same pipe for a few years back in the 1970s, and thought it ought to host the Match, too. The Match is fairly close to the original.

B&B Scott’s Companion in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural.

...early AM...PS #84 Turkish...now, McC 221-B Black Shag in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :santa:

...up next...SG Skiff Mixture... :rendeer:

g'morning all. Juice/meds at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in gourd calabash in smoking room. After feeding the Ed, same baccy in enormous AshtonMagnum bulldog & finish reading the paper.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Continueing the cake building in my "new" Punto Oro 1024 Pot with some McC's FM 2000. mmmmmm hienz 57 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

HH Dark Fired as the 1st smoke in my new Falcon Meer (#58 bowl, if that means anything to an yone) with an 'international stem'.

Model Match in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Escudo in a MM Missou with a cup of strong Mediterranean black tea with a touch of honey and orange blossom water.

Edgeworth Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles. Not much left of this stash.

tea at this desk, DGT '06 Star/East in massive AshtonMagnum bulldog in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Next is the last of this sample of Dan’s St. Bernard’s Flake in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. The tobaccos are really good, and Basil's pipes are, too!

PS English Oriental Supreme in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.