What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this a little early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Rich Dark Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. Listening to the Edward G. Robinson birthday tribute on the old time radio channel on the XM, see. It runs until 4 pm, see. And if'n youse mugs can't see, then listen, see. Myeah!

Having some mid afternoon ketchup/sweet, some McC's 2010 CV in my Edward's 716-L squat bulldog that I got back in the early '70s. mmmmm ketchup and an Edward's pipe !! :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit. Next is one of the best tobaccos in the whole durn world: Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Gonna be an evening with Lady 'N', some Royal Yacht in my Dunhill grp5 Cumberland Pot my daughter gave me for my 60th b'day. Will smoke half now and finish it up after dinner :twisted: :twisted:

Angler's Dream in a three quarter bend big bowl grain relief 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5.

Part way through this bowl of Sutliff Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Brindley’s Match in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

DrT999":q2pc9lpp said:
PeterD":q2pc9lpp said:
...early AM...Esoterica Woodbridge...now, Brighton in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :santa:

...up next...SG Navy Flake... :rendeer:
Wow, that is indeed a long pipe!

#7 Broken Flake in a straight Brigham rhodesian
Yes it is...9.5 inches from the heel to the start of the bit...and has proved to be an excellent smoker...

...final pipe of the day...McC #2025 English Cavendish in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat...
:santa:

Model Match in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Viprati in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Union Leader Match in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

Just finished smoking Sutliff PS Breckinridge in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian. Next is Erinmore Match in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Walnut Match in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Yello-bole Canadian with some age on it.

...early AM...PA...then, CH...now, SG Balkan Flake in an Ardor Urano Fantasy bent apple...:santa:

...up next...Esoterica Ramsgate... :rendeer:

Half way through this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Edgeworth Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.