What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1812 CST and am having a pre-dinner bowl of my fave ketchup/sweet McC's blend/mixture, FM 2000 in my BY Patent 206 Shell Apple. :twisted:

Arcadian Perique in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second.

...final pipe of the day...SG Winter Time Flake in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Dark Flake Unscented in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

Trying a new blend I created called "ATBE"(All Things Being Equal) It is comprised of bright Virginia flake, stoved yellow Virginia, matured Virginia Cavendish, and Perique. Of course, all amounts being equal. It has gotten better with some age than I thought it was out the gate. Still, I can't get over the Heinz 57 sauce taste that lingers after the bowl is done. Is that the matured VA doing this? Anyway, that's what I'm smoking now. It would be great at a BBQ party

Epiphany in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

H&H CBK in a Dr Grabow Omega, the only Dr G I can take. If only it had a Vulcanite stem, rather than plastic. I also replaced the filter with a 6mm adapter tube.

Esoterica Penzance in a Stevenson Hand made apple.

Squadron Leader in a Savinelli Oscar Lucite bent Dublin.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega. Next is the last of my sample of P&C University Student in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

GQ Cypriot Sunset in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Have enough left for about a bowl and half.

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1978 smooth full bend Dr. Grabow Omega. Next is Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

McClelland Pebblecut in what has become one of my favorite pipes: in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. I've just enough left of the Pebblecut for one more smoke.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

It's 0422 CST getting an early start today with my usual bowl of FM 2000 in my "new" Punto Oro 114 KS Billiard.  :twisted: Chicory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side  :twisted:  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.