What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.

Half way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

Another 60/40 mix of GH Rum Flake & Rum Twist, in a Falcon (meer bowl)

Still cold, grey and wet so on with the Balkans, another bowl of Durbar, this one in a shell finished S&R Bent Bulldog . Another classic Dunhill blend STG got right !! :twisted: :twisted:

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Test VaPer in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Next will be Hoffman’s Spilman Mixture in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Had a double treat today - some '10 Xmas Cheer in my Piersel Rhody commission with Cumberland stem. 'twas a great combination!

Have some of my favourite VaPer prepped for after supper - aged 2015 w/15% added Perique in my Sav Punto Oro 320 Author. That big bowl is good for at least 1.5 hrs!

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Player's Navy Cut in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

HU Indaba in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

Best Brown flake in a Castello 293 Old Antiquaria

Listing this a couple minutes early: Tuskegee Airman in a 1949 medium bend black Dunhill Shell.

Just finished Boswell's Countryside in a Flogglewerks churchwarden.

After a day of Balkan, finishing up with some dessert 'baccy, some McC's FM 2000 in my Growley blasted Pot. With this 'baccy and this pipe I can sip this for 2 1/2 hours !! :twisted: :twisted:

Two-year-old Dunhill Flake, right out of the tin, folded and stuffed in an old Upshall bent. This stuff, to me, is so superior to FVF that it doesn't even seem to be the same species of tobaccoweed.

Taking a short work break. Just finished smoking Viprati in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band. Next is MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Listing this a bit early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Tom Eltang Sweet and Mellow in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Almost finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1978 smooth full bend Dr. Grabow Omega. Next will be Sutliff County Cork in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Status
Not open for further replies.