What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...SWR in a L'Antra square shank smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Altadis Sweet Virginia... :cheers:

PeterD":hie6euq6 said:
...final pipe of the day...Germain's King Charles in a commissioned Cooper rustic Dublin/Canadian... :cheers:

You have some beautiful pipes.

P&W #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. This finishes my stash.

It's 10:10 CST and on my third bowl of the day and second bowl of ketchup/sweet, some McC's FM 2000 in my new Savinelli Silver 115 KS pot. mmmmm Hienz 57 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rich Dark Flake in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front. Next is Amphora Brown in a giant size 2002 full bend black sandblasted Ardor Urano with the initials D.R. Have enough of the latter for one more bowl.

It's 14:23 CST and having another bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my "new" 1946 Patent Shell Apple. Oil cured Algerian briar and ketchup. a mix made in heaven !! :twisted: :twisted:

A couple minutes away from smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

CokeClassic at this desk, same pipe/baccy combo as in last posting.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Watch City Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Philip Morris Revelation in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Two Friends Bed & Breakfast in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Thanks DireWolf...I appreciate the compliment...

...final pipe of the day...SG Winter Time Flake in a Sere Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat as I watch the snow fall... :cheers:

Tonight, I'm sitting on my back porch, with my rested H.I.S. bent pipe, smoking some Captain Black. Earlier I enjoyed a bowl of butter rum unbranded tobacco I got from a jar at the smoke shop.

Capstan Blue in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Status
Not open for further replies.