What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Tilbury in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand. Haven't smoked this pipe in at least a year. Still looks fairly new, too. Vin Scully's about to announce the Dodgers-Padres game as he is in his 66th year as a Dodgers broadcaster. How amazing is that?

...final pipe of the day... HH Bold Kentucky in a Ser Jacopo X-Long blast Canadian... :cheers:

Now smoking Louisiana Red in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. Love this blend! Must be the 4th bowl of a perique blend I've had today, but the craving has continued on.

Just finished smoking MacBaren HH Bold Kentucky in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head. Next is VIP Match in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Now smoking Model Match in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Just heard the great Stan Freberg passed away today. RIP to a great man and comedian.

Now smoking 20 year old Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. This stuff is strong!

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top.

...early AM...PA...now, J. Patton Quad Virginia in a ''66 gp.4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...SWR... :cheers:

It's 11:38 CDT and on my third bowl of 5100 RC, this one in my Stanwell Sterling Billiard. Mmmmm, can't get enough of that ketchup !! :twisted: :twisted:

Been out running a couple of errands. Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark. Time for another smoke and time to feed the kittens.

A very warm if breezy day, so Louisiana flake for the 1st smoke in cobbit elf

Almost done smoking Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. It was only a matter of time before I got to this blend today!

It's 14:57 CDT and having another bowl of McC's ketchup/sweet, some 5100RC in my Charatan 4651X Special Banker.  :twisted: :twisted:

Brown Flake Scented in a Nording Signature Billiard, Unstained.

Just finished smoking Edward's Bishop Burley in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

It's 17:15 CDT and having some pre-dinner Balkan, a bowl of the new Durbar in my Edward's 714L Apple .

Half way through this bowl of Arcadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17.

Status
Not open for further replies.