What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch City Flake #558 in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315.

#7 Broken Flake with a touch of Holiday Match in a Gouda clay

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren HH Bold Kentucky in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

C&D Oak Alley in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

sa,e 965 as before in old Nording freehand in smoking room. Tea at this desk.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Almost finished smoking Sutliff Golden Age in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Now smoking GLP Sextant in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Cornell&Diehl Sunday Picnic in a Paolo Becker Rhodesian
Along with a Martini in Nicky Blaines Bar
Indianapolis :)

Iam a lucky Birthday boy!

Finished off my stash of Sextant earlier. Now, I'm half way through this bowl of McClelland Blakeney’s Best Tawny Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. This will finish that stash.

...final pipe of the day...Capstan Flake (Yellow) in a P&T 2003 POY Peterson spigot billiard... :cheers:

It's 22:00 CDT and finishing up the day with some lady 'N', a bowl of Royal yacht in my Dark Relief 4651X Banker. Chicory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side :twisted:

The last of this pouch of Troost Aromatic in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Didn't quite have enough to fill the bowl.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Just finished smoking The Smoker Woodlands in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

1970s Union Leader in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Half way through this bowl of Model Match in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.