What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG Westmorland in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

A little OGS in my favorite Charatan 20104 Canadian. It's been about three years since my last encounter with OGS. I'm finding it more similar to MacBaren Virginia No. 1 than I remembered it. Either it has changed or I have changed. Probably a combination of the two.

Just finished smoking Reiner Long Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn.

Part way through this bowl of Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Watching Kid Galahad with Edward G. Robinson and Humphrey Bogart.

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Collect Ascorti bent panel billiard.

Last night I had a bowl of Trout Stream in a bent, reverse calabash billiard from The Rev

D&R Three Sails in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

D&R Two Timer in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

2007 Filmore in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. Have enough left for a couple of bowls.

A mid-afternoon bowl of ketchup/sweet, some more FM 2000 in a BBB silver Mounted 427 Squat Bulldog I got back in the early '70s. mmmmm Heinz 57 :twisted: :twisted:

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Just finished smoking 4 Noggins Down By the River in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Next is the last of this sample of Reiner Long Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn.

having some after dinner sweet, a bowl of McC's 5100 in my BBB Sterling Silver 522 Pot I got back in the early '70s. :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.