What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg

Viprati in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D 517R Virginia Ribbon in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Part way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

JimInks":nudnqtc3 said:
RobJ":nudnqtc3 said:
JimInks":nudnqtc3 said:
Well, every so often you have to man up and smoke the inevitable: Mixture #79 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.
Godspeed my friend, Godspeed.
Somehow, I made it through. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Wouldn't pay money for it, and wouldn't make a habit of smoking it, though. Don't know if I'll finish the pouch gifted me either.
Everyone should try it once (enough must like it to keep the blend going, after all). I tried it twice, once in the 70s and recently, and didn't care for it either time

Grasmere Flake in a bent Brigham rhodesian

JimInks":jgkk2n6q said:
Well, every so often you have to man up and smoke the inevitable: Mixture #79 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.
...early AM...actually, I quite like Mixture #79 and keep it in my rotation...certainly not for everyone but a nice change of pace...so,  starting out, Altadis RR (Match to Edgeworth)...now, PS #301 Dutch Sliced in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra smooth panel Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...PA... :cheers:

Milan Chartwell in a Tinderbox Lugano pot with an ill fitting stem.

It's 10:48 CDT and on my third bowl this am, this one some of the "new" Durbar in my Danish Stanwell Stering Billiard .

Now smoking D&R London Dock in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band. A bottle of Sprite is my drink on this rainy day.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

It's 15:15 CDT and having a bowl of a new blend/mixture for me in my "new" Savilnelli Punto Oro 114ks Pot I got this year, One of THE BEST Balkans I've tatsed since the death of my fave 759 !!! Arango Balkan Supreme, If you like Latakia and Orientals and Va's then you're gona LOOOVE this one !!

D&R Athey in a 1978 smooth golden brown Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 full bend egg.

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a Dr. Grabow Golden Duke rusticated small not quite a Billiard.

First smoke of some Orion's arrow in a fresh MM Washington. Not bad stuff to be honest.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in my Edward's Algerian Briar Apple/Pot "3" with Military bit estate. My first go with this blend.

D&R Cockstrong in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.