What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutliff Breckinridge in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Union Leader Match in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Dunhill Tanshell group 4 Dublin.

Brown flake unscented in my old (1978) wellpipe billiard with the faux p-lip

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, SG Cob Plug in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5115 Old Worlds Classic Cake... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

Watch City Jolly Bastard in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

It's 12;51 CDT and having the last bowl of the sample of the BB1938/Baby's Bottom that Bro Shane sent me in my Danish Stanwell Sterling Billiard. A nice smooth as a baby's bottom English !! :twisted: :twisted:

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg.

Former's Cross Grain Flake in my Savinelli Trevi 320. The most underated tobacco that I've ever had the pleasure to smoke. IMHO. A sweet Va. with just a touch of Perique and this pipe was made for such a blend. Folded and stuffed for delightful after lunch dessert. :)

AJ

Almost finished smoking D&R Cockstrong in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot with a black acrylic stem.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Pelican in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Now smoking C&D Founding Fathers in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Raining hard.

1st try GH Dark Plug Rose Geranium in a gouda clay -- strong N but tasty! Not quite as much of the florals as Grasmere, but close (or at least it seemed that way)

Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian in an Ascorti NUS KS smooth bent Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.