What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of my stash of Peretti’s #333 in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl.

Still waiting, still smoking. Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian in an Ascorti smooth bent billiard.

A6oepp.jpg

Just finished smoking D&R Two Timer in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256. Next is Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

...early AM...PA...now, CH in a Parker patent bark pot/billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Capstan Flake(yellow)... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Edward's Bishop Burley in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Having mixed results with C&D Haunted Bookshop. I'm finding it is very sensitive to the way the bowl is packed. Seems like it can get too condensed very easily and it spoils the smoke making it harsh.

This stuff definitely seems to be a stronger tobacco to me in terms of nicotine content, but that isn't a problem for me.

When loaded right I find it very pleasant and powerful. I do seem to need to relight often but it doesn't seem to like being tamped except ever so lightly and only when on the verge of going out.

I will need to explore other burley blends as time goes on.

2012 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood.

Having some mid-morning sweet, another bowl of McC's FM 2000 in one of the BEST pipes I've ever owned, my Growley blasted Pot, :twisted:

McClelland Black Tie in a brown 1980 long stem three quarter bend Caminetto 205 Business egg.

Almost finished smoking D&R Two Timer in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

D&R Cockstrong in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot with a black acrylic stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Burley (London Blend) in a gp.3 Dunhill chestnut apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.