What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking D&R Vengeur Regular in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of 2012 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Been a very busy day so far.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Vanilla Cream Flake in a Londonaire bent billiard.

About half way through this bowl of James Fox Provost Mixture in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. This finishes the stash.

The last of my stash of D&R London Dock in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

The last of my stash of D&R Two Timer in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

Kendal Mixture in a Mastro de Paja Brugo bent rusticated egg.

It's 18:11 CDT and having my 5th bowl of McC's FM 2000 in one of my Savinelli deluxe Milano 121 Pots. Why bother with an Aro when there is lovely sweet Red Va available ? :twisted: :twisted:

Almost finished with this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #1 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Dinner is next!

Earlier today, Barking Dog in amy father's old Grabow Duke. This evening, 3 Nuns in an MM Legend

HH Bold Kentucky in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

A third of the way through this bowl of Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg.

Now smoking the last of my stash of C&D Night Train in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band. Working and listening to Vin and the Dodgers on the XM.

Now smoking the last of my stash of C&D Night Train in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band. Working and listening to Vin and the Dodgers on the XM.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Three Year Matured Virginia in an Ardor Urano Fantasy bent apple.

A couple minutes away from smoking Tilbury in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

HU Nashville County in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Status
Not open for further replies.