What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arango Balkan Supreme in my Golden Gate Poker. :)

AJ

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in a Big Ben blasted Canadian.

EK5s8A.jpg

It's 11:03 CDT and having a mid-morning bowl of ketchup, some McC's FM 2000 in one od my Charatan Special Pots. :twisted:

Some MM country gentleman is a MM cob. Good stuff. Up next, some penzance in my IMP meer cherrywood. With a nice scotch of course haha

Almost finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

Synjeco Clegir Rope in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Synjeco Greenodd Rope in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

21445496c404f0e708939d3541480c8c18984713.jpg

It was the day of the Assumption, in 1940 at the islland of Tinos.Thousands of people were awaiting the procession of the holy icon of Virgin Mary. Outside the port was and light cruiser Greek Navy "Elli", participating in the celebration of the day. At about 8.30 am a submarine that was in diving, launches three torpedoes against the Greek ship, from which one has achieved its purpose and the other two exploded in harbourfront. After about an hour the "Elli" was sinking. On the treacherous attack killed 9 sailors and 24 others injured. He was in essence the first dead Greeks of Second World War.

That sneaky and cowardly attack was made by the Italian submarine "Delfino", commanded by Aikarnti in purpose to create victims not only sailors but innocent Orthodox Christians bystanders too.The research carried out by divers of the Navy, showed that the torpedoes were Italian and the remains are documented as proof to the Maritime Museum.

In 1945 the then ambassador of Italy in Athens, Earl Emanuele Grazzi, in an article in the Italian newspaper, and in his memoirs, he admitted that he was an Italian submarine, which was ordered to attack the Governor General Dodecanese, De Vecchi. Indeed, Grazzi linked the attack to him Mussolini, with whom he had direct contact De Vecchi.

Ρepresentation from a relate movie: https://youtu.be/5POeSjUoevU

21445495573950305b71ce70033cf785af03c218.jpg

My tonight Sir Walter Raleigh bowls are in the memory of my deceased compatriots of that day.

Sid.Stavros":i4be0q0t said:
My tonight Sir Walter Raleigh bowls are in the memory of my deceased compatriots of that day.
I honor of your deceased compatriots: I'm smoking some Sir Walter Raleigh in my Edward's Skater. :)

AJ

Synjeco Oxenfisl Twist in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

A few minutes away from smoking 2011 SPC Mississippi River in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Milan Sultans Blend in an Ascorti Business KS stacked billiard with a fishtail bit.

V3D5wT.jpg

2015 SPC Mississippi River in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Erinmore Flake in a Mastro de Paja canted Rhodesian.

....final pipe of the day...SWR in a Posella rustic Lovat... :cheers:

First time smoking Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. Three puffs in and I can already tell it's delicious! Half way through the bowl now.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Status
Not open for further replies.