What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aylesbury Luxury Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

2143618469c7a98f31dea8c687bffdb30d5aa132.jpg

Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire in a Ukraine Pear pipe [modified by me in paint,stem,meerschaum insert].

Not too far from finishing this bowl of G&H Brown Irish Sweet Chocolate Rose in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

2011 SPC Mississippi River 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

C&D Star of the East in my bent paneled Design Berlin Rhodesian. :)

AJ

2015 SPC Mississippi River in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Comparing this with the 2011 version.

D&R Ryback in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in a Radice Underwood Billiard.

UBa7iU.jpg

Nice Calabash Sid!

Part way through this bowl of delicious Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Elizabethan in a gp.6 '94 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

Dunhill My Mixture 965 in an Ascorti NUS KS smooth bent Dublin.

3RTIyu.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Smoking some McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2013 in a Mastro de Paja bulldog.

Comoys of London Cask #2 in an Italian Briar basket pipe. With some Johnnie Walker Gold Reserve.

A third of the way through this bowl of 2007 MacBaren Matured Virginia in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Listing this a few minutes early: the last of the tin of Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

GH&Co. Dark Plug in a Savinelli Trevi KS114 Lovat. :)

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.