What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in an Ascorti smooth bent Dublin with a brass band around the bowl.

vfgxKQ.jpg

It's 11:07 CDT and as usual, a bowl of straight Red Va, some FM 2000 in my Dunhill Cumberland Pot my daughter bought me for my 60th B'Day mmmmmm Ketchup !! :twisted: :twisted:

Bad Nun in a Czech mini-churchwarden. I didn't find any florals in this yesterday, but there is that hint of something (I think of it as something akin to menthol or a pine/retsina flavor) that I've found in other GH blends, esp their Balkan Mixture and Flake

Starting off my smoking day with Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime is my drink.

McC 5100 RC in my GBD Conquest Pot 9574 :)

AJ

Just finished smoking G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a straight 2014 MM Pride Legend.

Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with an pearl colored acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania John Cotton’s No.s 1&2 Medium in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

It's 18:01 CDT and having some post dinner Balkan w/ a cuppa Chicory Coffee . A bowl of Arango's Balkan Supreme in a BBB Sterling Squat Bulldog. One of the FINEST Balkans blended today IMHO :twisted: :twisted:

Sid.Stavros":ak6bc37v said:
This is a trial video for my Youtube channel.Gentlemen, your suggestions will be much appreciated.

https://vid.me/ipku

Rum & Maple Blend No 53 in a Corn Cob.
Nice video, you seem to have hit most of the angles to show off the pipe

Bright CR Flake in a Servi Egg

...final pipe of the day...PA in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

About half way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog.

I finished a bowl of GLP Navigator a bit ago, and will crack a new tin of Irish Flake shortly. Most likrly a Ferndown will be involved. Good times!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot.

Just finished smoking a Test Blend in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. Have enough for one more smoke.

McClelland Top Hat in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.  Have enough for less than a full bowl, unless I pick a smaller pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.