What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a straight 2014 MM Pride Legend.

Listing this early: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Part way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

2151831475eb3e98f81c4f49bff411309022b486.jpg

Samuel Gawith Westmorland Mixture - Savinelli

...early AM...G&H Kendal KY...now, Lane Buttered Rum in a 2000 C. Mickles blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Lane RR... :cheers:

Sid.Stavros":czfn752f said:
Clan Aromatic.
I hope you enjoy it more than I did!

The last of a tin of Bold Kentucky, with Mick McQuaid to fill the bowl of a straight Larsen billiard

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Kicking it codger style this morning; on my second bowl of Dunhill the Aperitif in my Guildhall London Pipe 332 smooth Billiard with cups of freshly brewed coffee as accompaniment.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Test VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

St James Flake with some Sweet Rum Twist in a decorated BBK (current avatar photo)

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian. Time for lunch!

Test Blend #2 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Orlik DSF in a Dunhill. To tell you the truth. I'd almost consider it a whole different tobacco blend than what I remember. That said, the new version is pretty tasty, as long as I'm not thinking in terms of comparisons.

Just finished smoking Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Test Blend #3 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Earlier this afternoon, a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster in one of Kirk's BSPs. Splendid!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.