What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aylesbury Luxury Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Running low on this, now.

Mac Baren Scottish Blend in a Chacom Gold smooth billiard.

KWMd5w.jpg

G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Peretti's Trashkent in a John Aylesbury  Savinelli 513KS with Cumberland stem. :)

AJ

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania Bengal Slices in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Listing this a few minutes early: First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Almost finished smoking Synjeco Bad Nun 2 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

McC Matured Va. # 25 in my Viggo Neilsen Faaborg Special. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Dunhill My Mixture 965 in an Ascorti Media squat tomato with a bamboo shank.

mTp3Ey.jpg

About to light up a bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera. Decided to use a pipe with a slightly bigger bowl than the Ardor I normally smoke it in since I have the night off of work to savor as I watch a movie with m'lady.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem.

ODF Ready Rubbed in a Ferndown Canadian. I think the ready rubbed version tastes a little more plain than tinned ODF. Much drier too! I had to rehydrate by blowing warm air through the pipe for a few minutes. It's definitely ODF but more "out of focus". Maybe it need a proper rehydrating to be at its best.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

Status
Not open for further replies.