What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination."

IMG_9774.JPG

Comoy's Casket #7 in an RIP devil's horn fearschaum.

...G&H Scottish Mixture in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

...up next...Ogden's Walnut Flake... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of McClelland Dark Star in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

Piffyr":tgkw35nd said:
"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination."

IMG_9774.JPG

Comoy's Casket #7 in an RIP devil's horn fearschaum.
Interesting juxtaposition

Kendal Flake in a Falcon (billiard)

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #1 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Compton's Macedonian in an Askwith morta bulldog, good stuff!!

About half way through this bowl of Hayward Mixture in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

DrT999":02tglyj6 said:
Interesting juxtaposition
Thanks, DrT. Wish I had two of those horn meers. Then, I could have done the whole skull 'n' crossbones thing, but alas...

No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal -- the redness and the horror of blood.

IMG_9685.JPG

Party planning for a few, select friends while smoking Scar of the Beast in an Old Scare-ity billiard. Strict dress code. No red allowed. I think it will go well.

Amphora Brown in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in an Ardor DR Urano Fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today:  Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.