What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Tilbury in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Listing this a few minutes early: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

A third of the way through this bowl of Grousemoor in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Waren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Moonshine XXX Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

21580440f611ae9b67f2b949828739ab730f5ec8.jpg

Davidoff English Mixture - Vauen [i modify her: rustic and paint work-ring-mouthpiece]

...early AM...Capstan RR (Yellow)...now, Altadis Sweet Virginia in a Radfice Natural rind Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut... :cheers:

Troost Slices in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut.

Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Peter Stokkebye Nougat in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

...final pipe of the day...BLWB in an Ardor Christmas 2000 Urano  bent Rhodesian... :cheers:

The last of this eight ounce tin of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a giant size 2002 full bend black sandblasted Ardor Urano with the initials D.R. This pipe is almost the size of my first. I inherited this pipe five years when my friend Donald passed away, and this is the first time I have smoked it. So, this smoke is a tribute to my buddy who was like a brother to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.