What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimInks":pddn7j47 said:
Troost Slices in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.
Woah! Troost Slices? Where on earth did you get that?

2009 McClelland Beacon in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

wsblevins":3hsn7cgu said:
JimInks":3hsn7cgu said:
Troost Slices in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.
A friend who lives in England gave me tin as a thank you for advice I gave him. That was really special.

Peter Stokkebye 80 Norwegian Blend in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

wsblevins":oa71iung said:
JimInks":oa71iung said:
I ordered some Troost Slices from here two years ago, and had no problem if you're interested in Troost.  They have some other interesting Dutch tobaccos as well
troost

Kendal Flake in a straight Dutch meer

A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's Test VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

...final pipe of the day...G&H KY Nougat in a Icarus Light Corduroy Strawberry... :cheers:

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

It's 20:21 CDT and having my third bowl of Three Year Matured today, this one in my BY Dunhill Shell Patent Apple :twisted:

Half way through this bowl of Mellow Monk in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

2014 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

...Cornell & Diehl: Apricots and Cream in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

216094988747675a418302cc5550cc869a81277b.jpg

John Patton Winter Heartbeat - Stanwell.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1978 smooth full bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.