What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, it's foggy, cold and damp in Ottawa. I guess a coffee with some GL Pease Sixpence in an Ashton Old Church will fix me right up. :D

Part way through this bowl of Comoy’s Cask #5 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Haebar":yj11f0hd said:
DrT999":yj11f0hd said:
Greenodd Rope in a large bent basket briar billiard
Where do you buy this rope? Thanks
Synjeco. No doubt a group buy from them will be organized in the spring if you prefer not to order overseas yourself.

Speaking of which, Greenodd Rope in a Czech mini-churchwarden this morning while taking a break from grading

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. Love this pipe and has become one of my favorites! It brings out the best flavor from this tobacco, too.

Still cool, wet, and dreary out. So, I'm just going to hang out in the shop and pretend to get some stuff done. The current project is to finish off this cob packed with Rattray's 40 Virginia. The sweet tamper made by my pipe-carving buddy, Gary Balestrieri (Marvic Pipes), will be providing the assist.

IMG_4065.JPG

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Now smoking HU White Dog in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Got this and five other samples of HU blends, plus three variations of an upcoming HU blend that blender Hans Weidemann is working on. I get to provide feedback!

HU Out of Africa in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

One set of papers down, off for some more Greenodd Rope, this time in an MT Zulu

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian.

Just the usual stuff - PS LBF in my Ser Jac Poker after work. Have some aged 5100 ready for after supper, which the humble Stanny Legend 19 is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

Just finished smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend double comfort stem calabash shape 483DC.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...V. Manil Reserve du Patron (shag/very thin ribbon of La Brumeuse) in a L'Antra rustic billiard... :rendeer:

Half way through this bowl of HU Sissinghurst in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Three Year Matured Virginia in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Just finishing this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania John Cotton’s Number 1 Mild in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

H&H Beverwyck in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.