What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
218288038fcaa48740d6167d35a6e5fa13a94a57.jpg

J.M. Boswell Sweet and Mild - Ferretti Meerschaum Lined [i added the mouthpiece].

Still breaking in this Peterson 05 Christmas 2015 Pipe with my go to break-in smoke, Carter Hall. Should be just about ready by the 24th. Speaking of which,.. My holiday spirit is starting to come on strong. What about you guys?

IMG_6013.JPG

4th Generation 1931 in a Savinelli Capri rusticated brandy.

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Justice Mixture in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer. This finishes the sample.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Having my 5th bowl of THE BEST all Va blend/mixture made today,McC's R&B - 50/50 in my '55 Patent Tanshell Dunnie billiard :twisted: :twisted:  No ketchup just beautiful ALL VA through and through!! :twisted: :twisted: OK Ji, you've had 15 minutes to finish your last bowl !!  :twisted:  :twisted:

Jim's VaPer in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian. I hope Monbia is happy!!! :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of 1970s War Horse bar in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...Beginning to break-in my new Ardor DR Urano Canadian(my Christmas gift to me) with G&H Scottish Flake...should be ready to smoke well by Christmas week... :santa:

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

A third of the way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

Beautiful pipe, Peter! :cheers:

Some McCranie's Red Ribbon in a Sasieni 4Dot Canadian. Incredibly sweet tonight.

Having my before bedtime dose of Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in my Punto Oro 114ks Billiard with my glass of wine on the side :twisted:

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Part way through this bowl of HU English Breakfast in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

...early AM...PA...now, R. McConnell Oriental in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :rendeer:

...up next...G&H Scottish Flake... :rendeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.