What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About half way through this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

St Bruno in a Jarl Egg; and I seem to have forgotten to post yesterday's Royal Yacht in a Viking Apple

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, HH Latakia Flake in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...C&D Apricots and Cream... :cheers:

Richmond Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Salty Dogs in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog.

Listing this a little early: Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Half way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania Bengal Slices in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Half way through Jim’s VaPer Turkish in an early ’40s smooth straight pre-republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

...final pipe of the day...HH Pure Virginia in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

It's 18:37 CST and having my 5th bowl of R&B- 50/50 of the day in my Peterson River series (Boyle) st. Rhodesian I got 3 years ago. I'm on my third tin of this blend !! :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking 2009 St. James Plug in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

Part way through this bowl of FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Status
Not open for further replies.