What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420. Starting to run low on this now.

JimInks":w9umm8lr said:
Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420. Starting to run low on this now.
Hope you're stocked up for the snow-in! ;)

1st try, Crown Achievement in a Hanseatic Bog Oak bent apple

Part way through the last of my stash of P&W #10 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Eklektos: Oh, yeah. No Donner Party at my house!

JimInks":qeeib8ci said:
Part way through the last of my stash of P&W #10 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

Eklektos: Oh, yeah. No Donner Party at my house!
:lol!:

I thought about trying to shoot a pretty "pipe and snow" photo this morning, but at the rate it's falling I'd have a snowcap on the bowl before I could get the camera focused. So, instead, you get an indoor photo of a warm and cozy MM Patriot packed with some delicious Escudo.

IMG_5156.JPG

Piffyr":5yj7r8se said:
I thought about trying to shoot a pretty "pipe and snow" photo this morning, but at the rate it's falling I'd have a snowcap on the bowl before I could get the camera focused. So, instead, you get an indoor photo of a warm and cozy MM Patriot packed with some delicious Escudo.

IMG_5156.JPG
Yea, it's the real deal this time..;)

Milan Chartwell in a Hardwicke's billiard. Then off to the store...to be bored to tears...

4A4nPU.jpg

Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra  Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Thanks to a little weather-related downtime, I'm able to give the meerschaums a much needed workout. Right now, it's an introductory bowl of Herbert Motzek's Herbst 84 in a claw. Now, this may not be a fair comparison, but this blend is everything that I wanted Dunhill's EMP to be, but wasn't.

IMG_8780.JPG

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=32305

Status
Not open for further replies.