What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 YO Royal Yacht in my Todd Harris Stacked Dublin. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Oriental in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of University Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Margate in my Stanwell 2012 Christmas Calabash. :)

AJ

C&D Exclusive in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton. Have enough for one more bowl.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Just finished smoking MacBaren 7 Seas Black Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

2229987364b478e65fa43724ceefa5090b928e92.jpg

Charatan No 27 - Big Ben Gallery.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule. Simply Apple is my drink.

Being Sunday, it's time for some religion so I'm having another bowl of one of the best English/Balkans available today, Presbyterian, in my 420 Tanshell Charatan I got back in the early '70s. :twisted: :twisted:

About a third of the way through this bowl of American Club Classic in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren 7 Seas Red Blend in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

MacBaren Gold Block in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Maybe i will be away for couple of days, my old pc has screen problem and has to go to service.It's difficult for me to post photos from my tablet so maybe i will post the name of the tobacco only.
Briar Patch Swiss Chocolate for tonight.

Listing this a few minutes early: First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.