What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The remnants of my last jar of G&H Louisiana Flake in a Peterson Wicklow 03. Never found my stride with this blend.

C&D Billy Budd in my Lorenzo Acorn. :)

AJ

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R A.P. Rimboche in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake ('82) in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Standard Tobacco Company War Horse in an Ascorti New Dear lovat pot.

GDrcGe.jpg

Sillem’s Commodore Flake in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09). Working and listening the Dodgers-D-Backs game, 1-1 in the 5th.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Dunhill's Nightcap in my Edward's bent Dublin. :)

AJ

About a third of the way through this bowl of STG Kentucky Bird in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Part way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Rum in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Stokkebye #83 Amsterdam in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot.

Part way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

...early AM...Granger...now, HH Matured Virginia in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...HH Vintage Syrian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.