What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Blackpool in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Scottish Flake in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

A couple minutes or so away from smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

The last of this tin of 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315.

About half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

...early AM...G&H Red...now, G&H Kendal Dark Thick Cut in a Radice X-Long rind Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Cob Plug... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. This pipe handles Stonehaven very well, and the bowl is small enough for me to stretch out what I have left of the blend.

War Horse Ready-Cut in a Mastro de Paja Brugo rusticated bent egg.

St Bruno Flake in a Sasieni volcano

St Bruno -- Patron Saint of pipe smokers

Smokers haven in-b-tween in an Ashton old church 3x bulldog.

About a third left of this bowl of Blackpool in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. This will finish the sample.

Dan Tobacco London 250 in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.