What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a third of the way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Smokers haven exotique in a Growley strawberry Sherlock shape.

Now smoking HU Edward G. in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A few minutes away from smoking P&W #524 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3. Not far from finishing off this tin. Watching Mannix.

The last of this sample of Solani 633 in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Scotch Flake in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

15 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Breaking in my new Ozark Wizard osage orange churchwarden pipe with some C&D Yorktown

McCranie's Red Ribbon in my GBD Prehistoric Collector pot. :)

AJ

Country Squire Green Dragon in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra  Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a lucite stem and silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, here are some photos from my Easter vacations.

AfPzeej.jpg

The Saturday's Resurrection dinner according to the tradition.

MMNVGzT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.