What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

About a third of the way through this bowl of G&H Nessmuk Navy Plug/Brown Plug with Rum in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Almost finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning to you all, here is another photo in a local Cafe from my vacations.

22407827206bcedf21ba912a4b2c3dc0bf5ef248.jpg

Almost finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

...early AM...PA...now, SWR in an Ardor Urano DR Fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...R. McConnell Oriental... :cheers:

C&D Bijou in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC and a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

HU Directors Cut in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen Dublin sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Player’s Navy Cut Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Revor Plug in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.