What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...GLP Virginia Cream in a gp. 4 '66 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of Smoker’s Haven Our Best Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Peretti’s Boston’s Best Cavendish in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Epiphany in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century full bend natural egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Another Greek abbreviation: You say Good Evening but we say it in one word "Kalhspera" [comes from Kalh + Espera means have a good evening] so we say «'speraaa» when we see familiar persons or «'spera» [with a more serious facial expression] when we see a guy that we don't like him.
Examples: A guy comes in a Cafe and sees some friends in the corner, approaches, grabs a chair and he sitting among them says loudly with a smile « 'Speraaa» or a guy go to his work but when he sees another employer that don't like him says just a «'Spera» so the other guy gets the message that the salute was only as an obligation.
Imagine in english saying: 'veninggg or 'vening [like the Austalians G'day]

2245454054620bc244ecbceb2d6be804da0e9cb5.jpg

Pipeshop.net English Mixture - Stanwell brushed [i added a band].

...early AM...G&H Red...now, Peterson Ltd. Edition 2016 in a new Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...G&H KY Nougat... :cheers:

SG Navy Flake in Davidoff dublin.
Now that it's starting to turn colder here in the southern Hemisphere, I get myself turning to Lats more often.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem. Ice tea properly chilled is my drink.

HU Directors Cut in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Circa 1950 Half & Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Couple minutes away from smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H KY Nougat in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark Billiard... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.